CPA | BEND, OR
BUSINESS INCOME TAXES
We want to be more than just your CPA. We are your teammate and an integral part of your business.
BUSINESS INCOME TAX PREPARATION AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Living in Central Oregon, our team has a front-row seat to a variety of industries. Whether it be professional services, real estate, technology, medical, construction, or others, we pride ourselves on gaining an understanding of your business and helping you achieve your financial goals.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
INCOME TAX PREPARATION FOR VARIOUS ENTITY TYPES
- Knowledgeable in various tax compliance laws related to different entities, including S corporations, C corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), and more
- Assistance with identifying tax savings opportunities, such as employee benefits, retirement plans, tax credits, and other items
- Experience with consolidated income tax returns
- Personal property tax return preparation
- Assistance with Form 1099 reporting and filing requirements
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT AND DESIGN
- Knowledgeable in various accounting software systems, including QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Enterprise, Foundation, PC Law, and others
- Assistance with design and/or improvement of financial accounting software tailored to every business owner’s needs
- Ability to create a chart of accounts and design financial statement reporting systems
- Analyze all factors to determine the appropriate entity selection for your business
- Assistance with Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) applications
- Consideration for current and long-term tax savings and compliance related to various entities
ASSISTANCE WITH MAXIMIZING TAX DEDUCTIONS
- Identify available tax deductions and tax credits for your business
- Proactive assistance related to depreciation techniques
- Retirement plan consulting, identifying types of plans, compliance, and reporting requirements
- Assistance with compliance, including documentation and record retention
- Ability to look beyond taxes to provide general financial planning assistance
- Availability to answer on-demand questions and problem solve
- Support bookkeepers with various accounting transactions
BUDGET, FORECASTING, AND CASH FLOW ANALYSIS
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Assistance with cash flow analysis
- Ability to help design long-term proactive financial proformas
- Ability to prepare all state income tax returns for businesses operating in Oregon and other states
- Experts in apportionment requirements
HANDS-ON QUARTERLY ACCOUNTING ASSISTANCE
- Provide consistent accounting support to ensure financials are accurately stated, issues are addressed, and opportunities are continuing to be explored
BUSINESS PURCHASES, START-UPS, AND SUCCESSION PLANNING
- Analyze financials of a business you may wish to purchase
- Hands-on assistance with all areas of starting up a business
- Support with internal or external succession planning
- Proactive strategy related to business sales, including tax optimization
- Coordination with attorneys related to overlapping between tax and legal issues of business sales
Q: WHAT TYPES OF CLIENTS DO YOU SERVE?
A: We generally work with small businesses with anywhere from one to 100 employees.
Q: DO YOU WORK WITH SPECIFIC BUSINESS SECTORS?
A: We work with a wide array of business sectors, including but not limited to consulting, medical, real estate, insurance, financial advising, law, farming, construction, manufacturing, hospitality, retail, and much more.
Q: WHY SHOULD BUSINESS CLIENTS WORK WITH PATRICK CASEY & CO. LLP?
A: We put your goals and needs first. We’re responsive teammates who are knowledgeable and passionate about taxes, accounting, and planning. Not to mention, our team is full of problem solvers who can provide on-demand support.