CPA | BEND, OR
PERSONAL INCOME TAXES
We go beyond income tax preparation to help you achieve your financial goals.
PERSONAL INCOME TAXES
We offer income tax preparation and planning services to a wide range of clients. We are knowledgeable in numerous avenues of tax law, including real estate, rentals, investments, farming activities, sole proprietorships, tax credits, deductions, multi-state returns, and more. Our clients include everyone, from small business owners, retirees, and investors to wage earners and corporate executives. We go beyond the scope of income tax preparation to provide a higher level of service for our clients.
- Knowledge of complex laws surrounding real estate transactions, including residential rentals, commercial rentals, vacation homes, IRC 1031 exchanges, cost segregations, and real estate professional designations
- Assistance with accounting related to rentals and entity selection
- Reconciliation of financial and accounting records
- Maximizing tax savings opportunities, strategies, and deductions
- K-1s, brokerage accounts, rental real estate, investment properties, etc.
- Preparation of children’s returns, kiddie tax issues, elder tax returns, and more
- Assistance with required minimum distributions from retirement accounts
- Coordination with elderly individuals’ children to assist with income tax requirements and related planning
- Knowledgeable about tax planning for various farming and ranching activities
CALCULATION OF QUARTERLY ESTIMATED TAX PAYMENTS
- Determination of how your taxes are being paid and potential calculation of quarterly estimated tax payments
- Preparation of withholding tax analyses in accordance with income tax projections
PART-YEAR RESIDENCY RETURNS
- Apportionment of income and deductions between multiple states for people on the move
- Preparation of non-resident state income tax returns for those who have exposure in multiple states
MULTI-STATE INCOME TAX RETURN PREPARATION
- Ability to prepare all state income tax returns for individuals living in Oregon or other states
AUDIT & TAXING AUTHORITY ASSISTANCE
- Audit assistance, representation, and support with the IRS and other state taxing authorities
- Ability to review and respond to written notices from the IRS and other state taxing authorities
- Access to the IRS via a tax practitioner’s hotline
Q: WHAT TYPES OF INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS DO YOU HELP?
A: Our clients are friendly and awesome people. We assist everyone, from small business owners, rising-star employees, and retirees to real estate moguls, savvy investors, and proactive planners. Many of our clients face complexities and require more than personal income tax preparation. If that’s you, we’re here for you.
Q: HOW DO I BECOME A CLIENT OF PATRICK CASEY & CO. LLP?
A: If you are interested in becoming a client, we suggest you review our team bios, call the firm, and request to speak with the team member of your choosing. We will tell you more about our firm and approach. We will also ask questions about your tax preparation and planning needs to determine if we are the right CPA for you.
Q: HOW DO YOU GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOUR CLIENTS?
A: We know tax law and are experts at planning. We listen to our clients, staying responsive and respectful at all times. We’re proactive and passionate about identifying opportunities for our clients to build wealth, plan for the future, and achieve their financial goals. Simply put, we are more than tax preparers; we are tax planners.
Q: WHO WILL HELP ME?
A: When you are a client of our firm, you will have multiple contacts within our team. We use collective intelligence to provide the highest quality service in personal income tax preparation and planning for our clients.